Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Harry Top Awesome Ten

10. Stealing Wireless Internet. Currently I am on a jacked connection that just crapped out. I'll just close the top of my brand new Dell Laptop Computer that I got for 430 bucks and it'll get right back on to someone's internet connection... and it doesn't cost me a dime. Yup, I got a laptop. So now I can move to the city and get a job at Dean and Deluca and have boyfriend troubles and wear big sweaters and tight, tight jeans and....

9. The fact that the chick from Felicity is back in the news for some reason.

8. My new bike... a 1957 Frejus track bike. Fuck you, it's a track bike, don't give me shit. I know Jeff is going to make fun of me for being a hipster and all, but my bike is from 1957, fuckwad.

7. Going to T-town - hit up T town and with my homeboy D. Rolled up in the 'buru (word- that's like swahili and shit). Chilled with the all bike massive and ran into J-George reppin' philly. Got hooked up with a fresh 'Ride or Die' t-shirt that I rock on the dilly, caus its so fresh. Clocked mad dollas and bounced back to the city. (I think I liked cycling better when it was for nerds)

6. The Beach - went to the beach a bunch.

5. Getting my 1990 Greg Lemond TSX dialed - My road bike is a stunning bike. I finally got all the right parts on it so it looks cool as fuck. It's pink to yellow to electric blue fade. The only thing that sucks about it is that the yellow is a fluorescent that has unfortunately faded a bit.

4. A slight... but ever so slight lifting of the feeling that the world is going to end. The Prognosis now is in a week, not overnight.

3. Queens - Loving my adopted borough of Queens. Where else can you have Dominican food in the afternoon, Philippine line dancing at night, smoking in a shitty Irish bar later that night and the worst drivers on earth all in one smelly mish-mosh? Where else? huh? Maybe your mom's cunt, that's where.

2. Trying to be nicer to people.

1. Not joining the herd and getting engaged... SUCKAS!

1 comment:

Adit said...

JOIN THE HERD!

JOIN THE HERD OR ELSE.