Friday, January 18, 2008

KT's Top 10

1. Getting engaged
What else can I say?

2. Fez
We traveled to Morocco in February and I fell in love with this town. The tiny-winding streets, the markets, the smells, the people, the incredible tiled-treasures behind each door, the lovely people we met made it on one on my favorites place


3. Seeing the sun rise and riding with sheep in Amelego
This part of the trip to Morocco was one I'll never forget. After spending a couple of days in a tiny town in the High Atlas Mountains, we walked out of our hosts' home into the pitch-dark early morning, threw our luggage on top of a van along with chickens, sheep on their way to maket. We climbed into the front seat of a van packed with people, but no one spoke. The Arabic radio played and the sheep shuffled their feet above us as we made our way up the mountain road. With our faces pressed against the windshield, we saw the bright red sun come up -- it was stunning -- trust me.




4. 30 Rock
I do like this show!

5. The Erie Canal
Another trip. Riding our along the quiet tow-path of the Erie Canal this past summer was certainly a highlight.

6. Space
Michael and Matthew, two of my godchildren in Rochester, made this little film with their dad's camera while seated in their car-seats in the back of the car. I should say, Michael's 6 and Matthew is 5!



7. The return of CBS FM

8. Finishing the Vietnam exhibit

9. The Farm
I have enjoyed regularly meeting the Ace for what I believe are the best burgers in NYC at the Farm on Adderly.

10. Discovering the Wall Street Baths!
After years of (happily) going to the 10th Street Baths, the "Schviting Group" did some research and found the Wall Street Baths. It is clean, a little bit cheaper and has pool!

1 comment:

Harry Schwartzman & Jeff Tancil said...

I want to go to those baths! Can dudes go?